Monday, 26 August 2013

Facebook Comments

I do love some of the comments we get on Facebook, some are saying what a good time they've had and some are just quite random. Here's a few of the more recent ones -

  • Atlantic Scuba, Cornwall's premier sub-aquatic ballistic projectile discovery solutions facilitators.
  • A nice day's diving at Fraggle Rock with the media whores who are Atlantic Atlantic Scuba.
  • An enjoyable training session today with Atlantic Scuba at Swanpool beach which was only slightly spoiled by lots of bikini clad wimmins spoiling the view of the beach.
  • The official Atlantic Scuba wreck hunting song... PASTIES
  • Big thanks for the dive today,really enjoyed my self and absolutely over the moon with the swag I managed to bring back .. Will be recommending yours selfs to other club members who manage to get down this end of the country. And I plan on sorting out a club trip with yours selfs
    Ones again thanks  
  • what an awesome dive with Paul Freeman and Atlantic Scuba, cannon balls galore, scallops and two very interesting finds
  • Great little bumble with Atlantic Scuba today. Thanks mark and nick for letting me tag along.  
  • Had a lovely day at Swanpool beach with Nick and Atlantic Scuba. While Mark and Nick took someone in for a dive, I enjoyed a latte with the ladies. Tomorrow, I am on the boat 'helping' (drinking tea and looking for seals) Mark while the divers are down. I could get used to this
 Just thought I'd share some of them , I especially like "Cornwall's premier sub-aquatic ballistic projectile discovery solutions facilitators", I can see a T-shirt there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.